How we use your personal data and your rights:
- When you visit, shop or register with Disney online or use any Disney online product, service or mobile application, your personal data is controlled by The Walt Disney Company Limited of 3 Queen Caroline Street, London, W6 9PE, United Kingdom.
- If you are a Disney+ service EU subscriber residing outside the United Kingdom, your personal data is also jointly controlled by The Walt Disney Company (Benelux) B.V., the provider of the Disney+ service.
- Your personal data is primarily used to provide you with the Disney products and services you request. It may also be used to comply with legal obligations we are subject to or to fulfill our legitimate interests, such as to personalize your experience, develop and improve our services or to detect illegal activities. With your prior consent, it may also be used to send you offers and promotions.
- Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Supervisory Authority or with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public.