Based on the CCPA’s broad definition of the term “sale,” certain data collection on our sites and applications by third parties for purposes of interest-based advertising and social media tools may be a “sale” under the CCPA. On some of our sites and applications, clicking the “Do Not Sell My Information” link in the website footer or application settings will present you with a tool to opt out of tracking on that site or application. On some of our sites and applications, clicking the “Do Not Sell My Information” link will present you with a form to complete to request to opt out. To opt out, please follow the instructions provided when you click on the “Do Not Sell My Information” link. You may also choose to email us at email@example.com to opt out (with the subject line “do not sell info”), including if you are an authorized agent for a California resident; however, the more immediate way of fulfilling this request is through the options listed above.
In other cases, you will be directed to this page where you can learn more about your choices and how to opt out from interest based advertising more broadly and to opt out from certain social media and audience measurement tracking. To exercise these choices, please follow the instructions below.
- If you are an authorized agent making a CCPA request on behalf of a California consumer, please visit ccpa.disney.com/agentsdnsmi to submit the request.
We and third parties collect information about your online activity on devices associated with you to provide you with personalized (or interest-based) advertising online.
How to Opt Out
- You can adjust your device settings to opt out of interest-based advertising.
- You can use the Digital Advertising Alliance’s consumer choice tool to opt out of interest-based advertising.
- For websites, opt out on the DAA WebChoices Tool
- Please note, given current technology constraints, to opt out on mobile applications and connected devices (like smart TVs or streaming devices), please select the device setting’s option that allows you to disable ad tracking. To opt out, these devices typically require you to select options like “limit ad tracking” or to disable options such as “interest-based advertising,” “interactive TV,” or “smart interactivity.” These settings vary by device type.
Practical Tip: These opt out tools are limited to the device and web browser you use to opt out because they work off of your device ID or browser ID. If you use another device or browser, you will need to opt out on each device and browser. If you block or clear cookies from your browser, it may remove the opt out setting, requiring you to opt out again.
We and our social media partners collect information about your online activity when you interact with our sites and applications
How to Opt Out
To opt out of social media site ad tracking and analytics, you can use your browser controls to opt out, or go directly to our partners listed below to disable social media tracking and analytics on this device.
To opt out of Facebook ad tracking and analytics, follow the Facebook opt out instructions here.
To opt out of Twitter ad tracking and analytics, follow the Twitter opt out instructions here.
To opt out of Snapchat ad tracking and analytics, follow the Snapchat opt out instructions here.
Nielsen Digital Measurement
How to Opt Out
- To opt out of participating in Nielsen digital measurement research, follow the Nielsen opt out instructions here.