The Walt Disney Company has acquired certain 21st Century Fox businesses. Read important updates under News below.
- The scope of this policy
- Who we are, including which member of The Walt Disney Family of Companies is responsible for your personal information collected from our sites and applications
- The types of information we collect
- How we collect your information
- How we use your information, including sharing it with other members of The Walt Disney Family of Companies
- The limited circumstances under which we share your personal information with other entities
- Your controls and choices
- Our data security, integrity, and retention policies and practices
- Our global data transfer, storage, and processing practices
- How we manage updates to this policy
- How to contact us with comments and questions
- Definitions of terms in the policy
We and certain service providers operating on our behalf collect information about your activity, or activity on devices associated with you, on our sites and applications using tracking technologies such as cookies, Flash cookies, pixels, tags, software development kits, application program interfaces, and Web beacons.
The Walt Disney Family of Companies (“TWDC”), including for example Club Penguin and MarvelKids, is committed to protecting the privacy of children who use our sites and applications.