How we use your personal data and your rights:
- When you visit, shop or register with Disney online or use any Disney online product, service or mobile application, your personal data is controlled by The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A. Tucumán 1, Piso 4º (C1049AAA) Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- If you are a Disney+ service subscriber residing in Brazil, your personal data is also jointly controlled by The Walt Disney Company Brasil Ltda., the provider of the Disney+ service.
- Your personal data is primarily used to provide you with the Disney products and services you request. It may also be used to comply with legal obligations we are subject to or to fulfill our legitimate interests, such as to personalize your experience, develop and improve our services or to detect illegal activities. Disney may also process personal data for purposes of complying with applicable local laws and regulations in the territory where our products and services are offered. With your prior consent or whenever there is a legitimate interest at stake, it may also be used to send you offers and promotions.
Contact Information for Data Protection Office
- The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., Tucumán 1, Piso 4º (C1049AAA) Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Process to Make a Request
To make a request, please visit lgpd.disney.com. Before completing your request, we may need to verify your identity or the identity of your authorized representative. We will send you a link to verify your email address and may request additional documentation or information solely for the purpose of verifying your identity.